|Child (12 yrs and younger); 60-80 minutes
– Legal guardian must be present
|Adolescent/Adult (13 yrs and older); 60-80 minutes||$200|
|Substance use; 120 minutes
– Signed confirmation of assessment available upon completion
Session with Marykate Tihinen or Kara Meyer (45-55 minutes)
|Child individual/with guardian (45-55 minutes)||$140|
|Adult/adolescent individual (55-60 minutes)||$140|
|Couples/Families/Support sessions (75 minutes)||$175|
|Session with Associate Clinician||$120|
|Session with Master’s Level Intern||$70|
Lectures & Professional Consult
Rates vary. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
All clinicians at Unified Counseling can bill “out-of-network”. We can also check your benefits to let you know the cost break-down.
The benefits of out-of-network:
- No diagnosis necessary: insurance companies require a diagnosis for counseling coverage.
- Confidentiality: insurance requires a diagnosis, treatment plan, progress in therapy, access to all records and some of the information may be stored in your official medical record- which in turn could impact various things in the future such as life insurance, security clearance…etc. While therapists are bound by HIPAA and confidentiality, the overseeing organization that authorizes insurance payments are bound by less restrictive policies.
- You have more control and will have personalized care: by going out of network, you have more of a voice in what your counseling looks like- for example your treatment goals. If billed through insurance, there are goals insurance will not cover.
Children 12 and under
Adults 18 and older